Κυριακή 16 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

CC LOVE Challenge

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Colorful Creations! This time the subject is "Love" (what else?) The design team created some amazing projects for inspiration. So please head over to the blog to be inspired and play with us!

Here is my layout for the challenge:


I love this photo of my little darling... I used Prima "Fairy Rhymes" papers, the frame is made with a Tattered Angels stencil and Vintage Photo distress ink. I also used some stamps, die-cuts and flowers and a chipboard key from Sfragidomania.

With this layout I also take part to the SIG challenge which asks from us to use stencils and inks.

I hope I inspired you! Please drop by the blog to get more inspiration and play with our challenge! Have a beautiful Sunday everyone!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου